Friday, March 21, 2008

Leaving for Haiti on Tuesday

I took my first malaria meds a few days ago. Today I got my last shot. Tuesday the team leaves for Haiti!

So - what do you want to know about Haiti? Is there anything you'd like me to try to ask, observe, or photograph? (I am told that photography outside the school grounds will be very limited due to security concerns.) I have received one request from a friend to keep an eye out for any microlending activity. I'm happy to look into other topics as well -- so leave a comment and let me know what interests you!

I am told that I most likely cannot get online to post any actual blog updates from Haiti, so I will be taking down blog updates the old-fashioned way (pen and paper - gasp :) and posting the entries upon return. Be sure to subscribe to get blog updates via email so you don't miss anything. See "subscribe" button on the right-hand side of this page.

No comments: